Sunday, February 22, 2015

DIIGO and Pinterest, which one is your favorite?

    This week, I am very happy to know two useful tools Diigo and Pinterest which are helpful for our daily life as well as our recent study and future work.
    Diigo and Pinterest are multi-tools for personal knowledge management dramatically improve efficiency of our life and work. Much of our information consumption, either at home or at work, has shifted online. Internet provides us abundant resources, including every aspect such as health, shopping, career and so on. For some careless and unplanned person who cannot put things in order, too much information will make them in a mess. Diigo and Pinterest can not only help people save the useful websites but also sort them into categories. People can add tags and descriptions on it and follow others you are interested in. In addition, people can get related articles automatically when they click some related links. All of these simplify the procedures to finding information people need and save quantities of time.



    Diigo and pinterest have their own features.  Diigo can annotate websites with highlighting sticky notes and message the people I follow, thus, building up the interaction with them.As for Printerset, people can create and share the collections of visual boards which contains many pins. They can copy and paste from original article to appear in comments about site, which is very convenient and easy to operate. Also, others can post comments on my site so that I can get opinions and thoughts from others.
    Diigo and Pinterest are so useful that I will continue utilize them in the future and introduce them to others. As a matter of fact , I like Pinterest better since it contains more images and vivid pictures which can attract my attention to read more. Moreover, I can get information directly from the picture which can save a lot of time. In addition , I found it is easier to find resources on Pinterest. However, I hope everyone takes full advantage of these two tools.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you continue to use Pinterest and that it continues to be useful for you.

    ReplyDelete