Saturday, February 7, 2015

My Chinese Students

Before my coming to America, I was a teacher of a senior high school called Xiantao NO.1 Middle school which was very beautiful.


This is the QiuZhen Square (means pursue the truth). Students do morning exercise every day on this square.





 Don't you think our school looks like a garden?



As senior high school students, they have a lot of work to do. Most of time, they have to study by themselves.  


Sometimes they work in groups.

If they have difficulty in study, they can ask teachers for help. In fact, most Chinese students are too shy to ask teacher for help. Fortunately, this situations is becoming better and better now. 



You know, Chinese students bear heavy burden of study. In order to be admitted to key universities, they have to study very hard. My students often get up at 6 am and go to bed after 11 pm.



The classroom is equipped with multimedia system so that it is convenient for teachers to give lessons.




The school offer a lot of sport equipment to the students to help them build up their body and relax themselves in their spare time.


 



They are my students and I really miss them.





 Taking pictures with some "fatter" students so that I can be "slimmer" . So considerate of them. :)











2 comments:

  1. Meng, I bet you are missing your students so much!
    All the pictures remind me of my good old days in high school. So Chinese, so real, so tough, yet so unforgettable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing these delightful pictures of your students!

    ReplyDelete