Friday, February 27, 2015

Let's join Teachers for Interactive Language Learning (TILL)

    I join a social networking site named Teachers for Interactive Language Learning(TILL) which is a group on Google + Communities. This is a community for those who are interested in sharing opinions and experiences related to helping other acquire English as the second or an additional language. We can find adequate information such as video and recording about TESOL and TEFL. Moreover, there is plenty of valuable links and free app that can be found in this community.
    This community benefits me a lot. Through this community, I can get abundant experience and ideas about others who are interested in TESOL or TEFL and these approaches, methods, techniques and materials are good examples that I can apply to my future teaching. The free app can not only improve the teaching efficiency but also save a lot of money. On the other hand, I can share my own experience on this community and discuss with others by commenting on each other. Commenting is really useful for stimulating the interaction of  people in the community so that we can get new ideas and thoughts in this field.


    In my opinion, the community is not only can provide me with useful information about the second language teaching to broaden my horizon, it also help me get into good habit of using high technology to equip myself so that I can keeping learning rather than stay in my own small world to be a nerd.




1 comment: